ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Official CSEA July Meet - Pub and Airfield Meet - Sunday 15th July 12:30

SQ5
So with it being the middle of FCS and CSS, I thought a small cheap meet would be best, and also fairly central.

We will start off at Diss Waterfront Pub at 1230, they serve food and have a nice seating area outside overlooking the lake. Had a couple of meets there before, same pub as we went to in April which was actually a good turnout considering it was very very wet!

Best place to park is Park Road, Diss, Norfolk IP22 4AS. That postcode should be correct this time as last time it was wrong.

There is a medium size car park next to a massive Green area were we can all park and walk across to the pub.

After this we shall then move along to our usual haunt of Eye Airfield, which is a massive open space where we can get some decent photos!

Diss is fairly central for most people in Suffolk, Norfolk, and not too bad for the Cambs and Essex lot either.

Would be good to see lots of new faces and of course all you regulars :)

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/events/254249361358090/

1. DannyR

Thank You!

Last edited:
  Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Should be up for this, work dependant though.
Can anyone tell me where Eye Airfield is so I can find it on Google? Found it

Last edited:
  SQ5
Yea be good to get an awesome turnout and hopefully weather will be good!

I'll ring the pub this time too ;)

C3 Picasso Beast
I've got my little girl's christening that day so I can't attend unless you want to change it to the weekend after ;)

SQ5
Never knew you were a father!

Was trying to keep a gap between this and CSS so not everyone felt like they were been hounded by CS to do stuff!

C3 Picasso Beast
Yup to two....2 1/2 year old boy and 5 month old girl :)

By all means don't change the date just because of me as I'm sure I'll be at the next one!

LY Megane R26
1. DannyR
2. LewisTaylor
3. Rhys Beal
4. Dmallett
5. Scott

Also last time we was at that pub they told us that if we ring before hand they can give us a deal on food:)

Titanium 182
1. DannyR
2. LewisTaylor
3. Rhys Beal
4. Dmallett
5. Scott
6.Paul

should be ok to make this

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
On call this weekend but should be ok, ill put my name down nearer the time!

SQ5
I'll faint if you make it ;)

Also a big meet in bury Saturday night if anyone's interested?

Dan??? You've not been out on a Saturday in forever!

BMW 535d
what time are you planning on being at the airfield til? dont finish work til 5 but would love to come to a meet or 2

SQ5
Last time we were there until 530 I believe.

Send me a PM when you finish work and I'll get it on my phone.

GSXR + KDX220
I probably won't make this as I'll (hopefully) be off roading all day, if it plays up again I'll come lol

LY Megane R26
Just realised I can't make this either, Nans 70th today to which I rang her to give her my wishes and where off out for a meal on the Sunday 15th. See you all soon tho.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
If the weather looks good I might fire up from London, my car could do with a good run out....

Trafic 140dci
I'm going to get my mate (who should be joining us coming to Nurburgring) to come in his 300bhp Astra GSI, one for you to race Danny :p

SQ5
Raced a 330 one few weeks ago and pissed it ;)

Turbo's aren't great in a fwd car with that much power as boost coming in all at once!

1. DannyR
2. LewisTaylor
3. Rhys Beal
4. Dmallett
5. Scott
6.Paul
7. Adam
8. meekings14 (Rhys, any chance of following up again??) :p
9. Lukey636 (In the new toy!!)

clio 182 FF
1. DannyR
2. LewisTaylor
3. Rhys Beal
4. Dmallett
5. Scott
6.Paul
7. Adam
8. meekings14 (Rhys, any chance of following up again??) :p
9. Lukey636 (In the new toy!!)
10 . Bakedbean100 (im new and will be coming up with Dan Mallet)​

Titanium 182
was not at the last so i couldnt comment lol DIYing my aux belt saturday so lets hope that all goes ok :eek:

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Will try my best to come along, but depends how I feel after tonite as im going out on someone's stag doo :p lol