ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oh Hai

Im new to the site so thought id post of few pictures of my corsa, before you say it no i am not a chav lol!

Be warned these pictures are massively good quality from my realy good phone camera but meh iv got no better ones.

Comments welcome, iv joined as im going to be sorting myself out with some cuppage in the not to distant future

P290609_1657.jpg

P150709_1304_01.jpg

P150709_1316_01.jpg

002-9.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Tidy and no mesh on a corsa i'm very impressed!

Ps. You do know that CS.net isn't Corsa sport?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I really like that mate.

It a shame they dont do these with a bit more poke as id be really considering one

Did I pass you a few weeks back on the motorway (can't remember where, sorry!)?

I was in a black Clio with fluorescent yellow wheels, following a car the exact same as this for a bit then overtaking.

Looks awesome when I was behind you/it, it's just how I'd have a Corsa if I had one.

Never above 25mpg
I dislike it tbh. My sister's mate has a Corsa 1.4 and they look fine standard. Looks cheap colour coded but thats my opinion!

You will see the light in getting a 172 Cup :D

Did I pass you a few weeks back on the motorway (can't remember where, sorry!)?

I was in a black Clio with fluorescent yellow wheels, following a car the exact same as this for a bit then overtaking.

Looks awesome when I was behind you/it, it's just how I'd have a Corsa if I had one.

M5?? i think so mate, only remember becuase the wheels hurt my eyes lol

looked tidy as you went past, prety low too!?

I dislike it tbh. My sister's mate has a Corsa 1.4 and they look fine standard. Looks cheap colour coded but thats my opinion!

You will see the light in getting a 172 Cup :D

i disagree, i think they look shyyyyyyyite standard

They look ok un-colour coded, with my car though i was going for a smooth look hence the smooth bumpers and boot

only my opinion of course

M5?? i think so mate, only remember becuase the wheels hurt my eyes lol

looked tidy as you went past, prety low too!?
What a coincidence! Cheers mate, it's slammed on coilies :D

What made you want to sell up and get a Clio?

yes mate, small world eh! did look fookin low, and the wheels look spot on

my car is boring me now, done most of what i wanted to do, so it's time to move over to the french land

as you were driving past i thought hmmm i want that car lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
A good balance there of being modded, but not OTT.

I especially like the snug-fit of the alloys in the wheel arches. Not many cars can pull that off and still look decent, imo. Nicely debadged too. :)

D.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
looks good mate, reminds me of a car at my work instead he has different wheels on it but slammed like this.

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I like that!

Nearly bought a 1.8 SRi a few years ago but got a C2 GT instead, not one of my better decisions :(

A good balance there of being modded, but not OTT.

I especially like the snug-fit of the alloys in the wheel arches. Not many cars can pull that off and still look decent, imo. Nicely debadged too. :)

D.

looks good mate, reminds me of a car at my work instead he has different wheels on it but slammed like this.

not usually a fan of corsa's but i quite like that. its been done with taste.

cheers lads, makes the work worth it

I like that!

Nearly bought a 1.8 SRi a few years ago but got a C2 GT instead, not one of my better decisions :(

the 1.8's don't have the power they should have had imo, but still maybe better than a C2 lol