ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oh how id love

1.2 16v
I'd love to slam my clio on its backside but being 19 and on a really tight budget weekly i dont think this can be reality anyone no of some cheap coilovers knocking around, having a 1.2 i dont think my car can be about speed, so style comes into play, im starting on a blank canvas aswell so i think slamming it first would be the best idea

Cheap: 50mm ebay special (p.i are they)? or apex, probably a good drop but harsh ride

Medium: second hand eibach sportline springs, Circa £70-100 (£140 new) good drop, good ride

Or as said those ebay found coilovers for about £190... now being sold by K tec i believe.

1.2 16v
I dont mind paying for those ebay coilovers tbh, wich would be the best ones for my clio? point in the right direction please :)

well non of those. I think they have ran out of stock of them. Maybe some more comming.

Could do with knowing what clio you have. IE Mark and Phase? bolt spacing is also needed.