ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oil Leak Advice Please

My clio DCI 65 has developed an oil leak after only 13k miles. It isnt to severe at the moment but I wondered what could be the cause.

I am down in London (from Scotland) for 1 week and wonder how long it is likely to take to fix if I take it to a Renult Dealer.

Also what should i tell the dealer etc. I assume this is covered by the warrenty?

Cheers D

It should be covered by warently if its a manurfacturing faul and I cannot see any reason why its not.

Clean the engine though as much as you can and try and find where the oils leaking from.

it is not obvious where it is coming from. I cant see it at all from above even with the engine cover off. There seems to be a lot of oil underneath though around the area i guess the gearbox joins with the engine.