ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oil pressure F4R 832

Clio rs 3
Hi guys! Have you ever heard of calibrated holes to be inserted on the engine head oil supply pipe to increase the pressure on the lower part of the engine? .... If so, does anyone know the hole diameter for an F4R 832 with hydraulic tappets? Thank you!

Clio rs 3
[QUOTE = "NorthloopCup, post: 11707638, membro: 61663"] Sono più armoniche a causare problemi come [USER = 98854] @bloke [/ USER]. [/ QUOTE]

.... Allora cosa fare per aumentare l'affidabilità di F4R 832? .... Per eliminare queste armoniche?

Clio rs 3
[QUOTE = "NorthloopCup, post: 11708864, membro: 61663"] Bilancia dinamicamente tutti i compagni di assemblaggio rotanti. [/ QUOTE]
I trainer francesi dicono di aver risolto il problema della biella che sfonda il blocco posizionando le scanalature delle boccole principali sopra e sotto, viti ARP sulle bielle e olio 15w50 .... Che ne pensi?

Clio rs 3
[QUOTE = "NorthloopCup, post: 11708864, membro: 61663"] Bilancia dinamicamente tutti i compagni di assemblaggio rotanti. [/ QUOTE]
I trainer francesi dicono di aver risolto il problema della biella che sfonda il blocco posizionando le scanalature delle boccole principali sopra e sotto, viti ARP sulle bielle e olio 15w50 .... Che ne pensi?
Sorry!
The French trainers say they have solved the problem of the connecting rod that breaks through the block by placing the main bushings grooves above and below, ARP screws on the connecting rods and oil 15w50 .... What do you think?

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Sorry!
The French trainers say they have solved the problem of the connecting rod that breaks through the block by placing the main bushings grooves above and below, ARP screws on the connecting rods and oil 15w50 .... What do you think?
We’ve been running full grooved bearings for ages mate. Lol!! Took them long enough to work that one out!! ?
15/50 isn’t so necessary though. Mine ran fine on 5/40.