ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ok Guys Camera bag needed!!!!

B

Brown.

I need some help...the bag i use at the mo is old as the hills but allows me to carry all the gear i need......

this is my currnt carage .....now dont go hating am old school and proud lol

29042008854.jpg

now its deceptive as it carrys quite alot......

29042008856.jpg

now am not going to be carrying all that stuff but what i will be carrying is

-DSLR Without battery grip with 17-85mm attached + lens 70- 300mm and 50mm

-13 Inch MacBook

possibly tripod ( but i dont like ruck sack style bags )

possibly my SLR with one lens

HAS TO BE A SHOULDER BAG NO RUCKSACK STYLE.

Cheers in advanced.....

Cupra
I think it is a lot bigger than they look from the outside. If you do a search on POTN there are various examples of people stuffing the full.

I just bought the Domke F6 as I need a smaller bag and have a large backpack for when I need to take everything with me.

B

Brown.

That aint half of it..... i have a few more pre second world war zeiss's and some older s**t no ones heard of...i love 120mm film!!!

also video camera for those youtube moments :p

Dodgy one
Lowepro minitrekker classic, Takes my 40D, 350D, Sigma 100-300f4 (attatched), Canon 900-300f4.5, Canon 17-85 (same as yours) and the 15-50mm + two chargers, all my cards, filters etc with room to spare £100 odd well spent (by the missus:cool:)

Blueprinted 172 Ph1
Ive got a Lowpro Vertex AW100, mine will hold 2 pro DSLR bodies with 200mm 2.8 lens, a few standard zoom lenses, flash, filters, tripod, & laptop with ease.

They also do the bigger AW200 and AW300 too!

Got mine for £65 off eBay!! Bargin!!