ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ok to drive???? exhaust gas warning light on...

09 GIXXER 750!!!
My Exhaust gas warning light came on today. The car drives fine. Pulls well and doesn't miss a beat. Its in for a service next Wednesday do you think it will be ok to drive until then???

CHEERS

Clio 172 Ph2
Mine was on a number of months ago, just turned off and started again and it went off, i didn't think twice about it, as it drove spot on!!!

VW Caddy Van
I drove with my management light on for 1 and a half months. It'll eventually take it's toll but it'll take longer than 2 days or a week. My car feels like a different car now the problems been fixed. Needed a new bank 2 lambda

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
you will be lucky to get any help or advice on here. I didn't when my light was on last week :( Anyway no ideally you shouldn't drive it. It will probably be the oxygen sensor that is fooked.

09 GIXXER 750!!!
Well its in for a service on wednesday so it will have to wait until then. I have a full warranty on it so if it blows up i feel a claim coming on!!