ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

old clio before hit DB7

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
ClioOn19s-oldside15.JPG
ClioOn19s-oldfront.JPG
ClioOn19s-ooldside.JPG

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
lol nope through the boot when the solenoids didnt work, kept loosing he tension, was hit and miss some days. got alot of looks in town when parked up.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
no, because most people on here like subtle mods.

it's just not our thing generally.

your car though, and it looks very professional. :)

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
yeah how i wanted it. to be dif from all the other clios. its the 172 bumpers, wings and kocept skirts.

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
took bout a week, they rushed it and had few things that needed sorted but cant complain when cost 800. and i fitted it all bar the skirts

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
spending all that money i thought you would have upgraded the wheels a little.......

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
only normal pictures on car ill look for them, cost 800 to get done and those wheels cost £60 for the 18s

Megane Mk4
How comes instead of colour-coding the covers for the fogs, you've taken them off?
It's not to my personal taste but I'll give you credit for being individual.

Andi

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
i had lost the covers and found them later but never got any pics of the before i crashed it

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
nope heres the story. car at work got wheels nick but guy got caught and the owener never took them so guy in the work got them then i got them bargin.

only rubbed on the passengers rear, but the angle grinder sorted that.and no rubbing with full car after

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
you crashed into a DB7 ??
ouch sore one.

i like the car mate just apart from the light covers.

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
yeah few cuts and wiplash and a flipped/rolled car wedged into a ditch lol, pal tanned the window and i was more pissed at that than it being written off lol. he had followed me and saw it got scared to, dont blame him tho. thing is i only dented the wing on the db7 strong cars. but if your going to do it may as well do it proper

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
clio_va_va_voom said:
yeah few cuts and wiplash and a flipped/rolled car wedged into a ditch lol, pal tanned the window and i was more pissed at that than it being written off lol. he had followed me and saw it got scared to, dont blame him tho. thing is i only dented the wing on the db7 strong cars. but if your going to do it may as well do it proper

In english???