ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Old newbie here

Fiat Panda 100HP
Looking to buy a Clio 182 so thought I would take a look in here and pick up a few tips along the way.
If anyone is selling a nice one please get in touch.

Fiat Panda 100HP
So, the Clio is home, broke down on the way after stopping due to a flat battery, it has been sorned for a while. New battery ordered. It is a Titanium FF 182. I am not a great silver fan but being 64 it probably suits. I've always had quick cars and can drive a bit passed IAM FIRST and Rospa Gold so not yet doddery but probably an old fart to most of you on here. I have become a paid member so expect me to pester you guys a bit!

Did a few jobs today and will start an owners thread with some photos later.
Quick question....the headlights are permanently on when the switch shows off, no tail lights so set as DRL's has this been modded or factory?

Switching to sidelights brings them on with the rears, and switching to headlights is as expected

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Pictures or link to ad?

No drls on a 182 lights on or off or auto only. Sounds like electrical issues hence your flat battery I reckon.

Fiat Panda 100HP
CB9E0E80-3DB0-4263-8E81-8A5F90A53F65.jpeg

Attachments

• 4E188BD1-2A96-4420-AF45-82F227CAE9B7.jpeg
    4E188BD1-2A96-4420-AF45-82F227CAE9B7.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 27
  Fiat Panda 100HP
The previous owner Dave (nice fella) had put his mark on the car with the sun visor and badges etc. but these are not to my taste so I removed them and put the RS badge on the rear and the sill stickers. I restored the headlights as they looked pretty grim. The car has a supurb service history for it's 110k miles with 3 cambelt and dephaser changes at 33k, 70k and 109k just done. Great interior with a replacement steering wheel and air con buttons etc. It has Eibach springs and a DAB radio fitted, I have all the original parts too.

Fiat Panda 100HP
Pictures or link to ad?

No drls on a 182 lights on or off or auto only. Sounds like electrical issues hence your flat battery I reckon.
Having charged the battery, this does not now happen so I think it might just be a low voltage issue