ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oldest age of a ClioSport owner?

There was also an oldish couple who had a nice red dynamique, had antharicite turini's and Trophy written on the side!

There older than that by a long way.

You might want to split it up more does Cliopsort owners include members or any Cliosport driver. Does a Williams/1.8 16v count?

The oldest common poster I can think is into his 50's

Clio Trophy #123
OK, In this section... 172, 182 and 197's

Im 38... so I'm the oldest so I win!!!

:cheers:

Ps. sell me your 182 as requested by the "Wanted" area....Nip on..

Clio Trophy #123
There was also an oldish couple who had a nice red dynamique, had antharicite turini's and Trophy written on the side!

It was probably an ACTUAL Trophy, for a Bowling outing, glued on.:rasp:

Bet they had a good day.

Last edited:
  Clio Trophy #123
DrRollo, that was really....Oh wait, I lost my decoder ring...DAMN.

Might have been funny that! We will Never know.

:rasp:

White Sti Hatch
70 odd year old man in Dundee driving a Ultra Red 197 !!

Oh and another driving a Blue one !

Clio v6
There older than that by a long way.

You might want to split it up more does Cliopsort owners include members or any Cliosport driver. Does a Williams/1.8 16v count?

The oldest common poster I can think is into his 50's

I bumped into a 70+ year old v6 owner last week. Car was interestingly modifed too. :) I gave Cliosport a cautious mention.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
There is an old couple ive seen in my local garden centre in a 172 ph1, looks mint to :) I met it has major low miles as well.