ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oldie but a goodie!

BMW M135i
Thought a few people might like to see this so I thought it worth posting up. Its a 1955 Triumph Tiger 100, its been owned by my grandads brother since new and you can see from the pics the last time it was on the road! Been stored in his house from that period up until now so its still bloody mint. 52 years old and 23k on the clock :eek:.
Still checked it all over and it started second kick, pretty good I think considering the age of the thing and how long its been standing.

Its being sold now as its never going to get used by him or my grandad so hoping someone will get hold of it who can look after it and appeciate it. Would seem a waste to let it go and it end up in the scrappers in a few years.

CIMG0311.JPG

CIMG0303.JPG

CIMG0304.jpg

CIMG0307.jpg

CIMG0308.jpg

CIMG0309.jpg

CIMG0302.jpg

CIMG0313.jpg

T

thecremeegg

Make sure is SORN - it'll be towed away in no time with tax that out of date ;)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Thats lovely.Not a fan of bikes,but i can feel the love thats gone into keeping that so nice

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Holy s**t thats one clean bike!

Why don't you buy it and store it?? It'll be worth a fortune in a few years time surely???