ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oldskoolbaby

M135i
t'was me following you in the monaco blue from jimmys end to sixfields last night, had my windows down all the way to listen to the music that your exhaust was making!

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Hahaha....I didnt realise it was a clio following until I got to the Cobblers lol Thought you were going to pull in SmackyDee's as your car looked bloody nice too. As for mine, its soon to become a little bit louder if you struggled to hear it. Ive recently got a full Decat/tubeular manifold set up for it lol.........I'm expecting regular stops from Mr Plod then lol

M135i
Lol. I was going to mate but had to pop off. I've not had the Monaco long, just a run around really. You'll have to let me know when you've got the new zorst on!

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Don't know whether to wave, flash or not now lol Feel a muppet when they just blank you!! lol Must be a Northampton thing lmao

No keep flashing! one day someone will respond! Jimbo i saw you in duston village on sunday morning, would have said hello but was running sooo late, was in the very dirty black 182. Your car's mint, especially after just looking at a 200 at camden renault. :approve:

Yeah would be good, i think there a few of us in good ole northampton. I live in wootton fields, but was picking up a cake for my little girls christening. Damn fine cakes from the bakery in duston!! Mmmmmmmm cake

M135i
Haha. Yes they do bloody nice cake there. It's only a two minute walk for me too. We just need some good weather for a photoshoot. I hope the christening went ok :)

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Yeah would be good, i think there a few of us in good ole northampton. I live in wootton fields, but was picking up a cake for my little girls christening. Damn fine cakes from the bakery in duston!! Mmmmmmmm cake

Hahaha Im around wooton fields all the time in the vee!! We usually shoot from Great Houghton to the wooton shop!! Must be like ghosts in the night lol. I'd be up for a mini meet lol

172 Cup
I've just moved to Duston into my g/fs house. Been here 4 months now and drive a Blue 172 cup (HT53). Seen a few clio's floating about. One friday was coming back from dropping some people off in town and had a dark blue 172/182 behind me coming up the road past sixfield lakes coming up to McD's. Seen a blue modded 172 alot which is slammed and colour codded. Met a Phase 1 V6 and had some fun with him at the lights by BP. ( and we both waved ;) )

M135i
Ah I'd imagine that's you who lives round the corner, same street, from me then! I've got the White R27 and blue 172. :)