ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Omex 600?

ClioSport 172 Cup
No, I`m just interested in ITB'ing my car and the Ktec ECU is over a grand on its own(£1020), which bumps the ITB kit up in price quite alot. £1306 for ITB kit on its own less ECU. You can pick Omex 600 up for between £500 and £600 online that does the same job?? A saving of close to £500. Admittedly I will need a remap, but I need a remap anyway because I have other mods that will need taking into consideration.

Samuel

Evo 5 RS
As far as I'm aware the long and short of it is that the Gen90 is basically just a gems ECU anyway - as is the Omex 600. I doubt you'd miss any of the Gen90s "features"

ITB'd MK1
As far as I'm aware the long and short of it is that the Gen90 is basically just a gems ECU anyway - as is the Omex 600. I doubt you'd miss any of the Gen90s "features"

very very very different. amazing what 10 years of technology can improve on. The map files are 3 times the size for a start. Omex 600 is fine got one on my mk1, plenty that it can't do on a mk2 though.

Remember you will need a loom either buying or making, then fitting, which a GEN90 wouldn't need as it plugs straight in, that makes up for a BIG part of the cost difference

ClioSport 172 Cup
hmm that tour de force site doesn`t seem to be working properly. I can`t actually get the Renaultsport performance section to display on my work PC or PC at home...