ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Omex wiring query

206 GTI
My car was due to have bodies fitted but now isnt and will be running with a normal inlet manifold but still with the Omex. I was at the garage today and they asked me to find out what differences in wiring there are regarding the throttle position sensor, between running bodies and running on a std inlet manifold?

Any help would be great as this seems to be the only stumbling block at the moment

Cheers, Alan

difference between the TPS on bodies and TPS on the stock TB. Should be pretty obvious that they will be of different makes and outputs, not to mention if you have a FBW throttle your into a whole different ball game.

206 GTI
its not going to run on FBW Ben. i got hold of a plenum and throttle body off a mk1 172 and i've still got my own plenum aswell (mk2 172) so it'll just be running a standard 172 cable throttle body Fred. the omex is already wired up to the loom just the guy in the garage was asking about the TPS with the standard cable throttlew body

2005 Nissan Navara
cant you just calibrate the ecu to suit whatever sensors' parameters you are running?