ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OMFG

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
FLOL! I'd love to see the reaction of console owners even considering spending £904 on a graphics card alone.... ;)

Shadowness - go wash your mouth out! (ok, I'll let you off with the zero-G bits which were pants - but the rest of it was awesomeness)

D.

DCi
Always wondered who buys those sorts of things when in a certain amount of time it will just be worth less :-s

lol! I've never been so disapointed in a game. Yes the graphics and gameplay (like physics etc) were amazing, but the game was just like your average FPS. Go here.....do that....then here......! So linear!

And the big boss at the end! Seriously wtf! This isnt Sonic!

Mito Sportiva 135
It is an insane amount of money, but I'd like to see what a game would look like with that! Nearly as good as Halo Reach I imagine... :clown:

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
too much money.. but very cool...

surely only worth it for the 6 monitor option!? so add that into the cost!

A red missile
6 monitor eyefinity is a distinct possibility with that card and my favourite MMO, and it's listed as supporting 5760x2160, hubba hubba hubba, 3 1/2 grand should just about cover it :)

the missus would go f**king mental mind, then again she's getting a new washing machine this week so surely i'd be in the clear??

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
6 monitor eyefinity is a distinct possibility with that card and my favourite MMO, and it's listed as supporting 5760x2160, hubba hubba hubba, 3 1/2 grand should just about cover it :)

the missus would go f**king mental mind, then again she's getting a new washing machine this week so surely i'd be in the clear??

A bit cheap of you, imo. Chuck an ironing board in on the deal and I'm sure she'd be more than made up.

D.