ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OMG!! Clio 300!

Nippy white cup
always be wary when Nos is mentioned...maybe not on this but some say things like 300bhp Civic Type r...but it is running near 100bhp on nos lol

Chris

Golf GTI 1.8T
nice car but what a crap advert for it, crap description and everything! hmmm

Ad

MK2 FRS
Love the look of it. Would make a great trackday car!! Crap advert and woud be amazed if its near 300bhp, but hes probably been sold it on thay basis!!

MKIII 138
Danlp6 said:
the only thing that gets shot with that amount of nitrous with a renaults is the piston throth the block.

agree ^^ local lad near me ran a 100shot on a 172MKII !!! i saw a before and after racing vid of the CTR V 172 the ctr pulled past and then the 100shot 172 V CTR i cant explain how much the CTR became a tiny dot in the rear view mirror !!! it just flew like nothing else and CTR`s are quick.. sadly the person who showed me the Vid recently died in a motorbike acident and old school mate of mine :(

still after two weeks the piston went through the block and blew the engine up !! so 100shot on a 172 is a bad idea even 50shot wouldnt be adviseble without strenthened con rods.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Don't like that one bit. Rather have a mk2 v6 for that kinda £

K20 EG Hatch
i think it could look alot better if it went to the right owner, dont know much bout the engine work so cant comment on that!