ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

On Tesco Mobile? Talk to me...

6/468 17poo
Does anyone use them for iPhone use? Have been out of my contract for a while and looking at the iPhone4 deals and they whoop 02 arse? Even though they use 02's network im led to believe?

My main question is what are Tesco like as a network?

Ryan

Lupo GTI
I was looking at this earlier cause their plans do seem pretty good.
Your correct in saying that they use O2's network but I'm not sure on the quality of their service.

So if anyone can help us out please do.

BMW 330ci Clubsport
I've never heard anything bad, or anything good

But if you already have a contract with o2 just wait a month and then call Customer Care, and quote Tesco's prices

Fiesta ST3
im currently on an iphone simplicity tariff, using an iphone 3G

if i wanted to move to tesco iphone 4 contract, i know i have to get a PAC code from O2, what happens if i get a PAC and tesco do not have any iphones in stock?

does the PAC get cancelled after 30 days?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
im currently on an iphone simplicity tariff, using an iphone 3G

if i wanted to move to tesco iphone 4 contract, i know i have to get a PAC code from O2, what happens if i get a PAC and tesco do not have any iphones in stock?

does the PAC get cancelled after 30 days?

Yep, if you dont use the code within a month then O2 will just keep the account going and keep billing you.

Using the code is like confirming you are cancelling.

Fiesta ST3
Yep, if you dont use the code within a month then O2 will just keep the account going and keep billing you.

Using the code is like confirming you are cancelling.

wicked mate, i had a look at that tesco deal you posted and at first i misread it, looking at it again i think its what im going for, so thanks for posting it :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
wicked mate, i had a look at that tesco deal you posted and at first i misread it, looking at it again i think its what im going for, so thanks for posting it :)
haha, no worries

If i weren't in contract i'd be getting it myself!