ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Once, twice, threeee tiiiiiiiimes a phase onnnnnneeeee....

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
So as most of you know, this is the third time I've owned this car.

X404HOU has a lot of CS history!

I collected it last night. 7 hour drive and a lot of laughs and it was back home where it belongs. :)

Before I looked over the car, I decided to wash it first as it was minging. At least once it was clean I could see what needs to go on to my 'to do' list.

First things first though, I stupidly never asked about tax and mot. A bit of a shock when I turned up and it's got about 4 weeks left. FFS. So nothing big will be happening until I sort that out.

So anyway, what I saw when I got to work..

ju3yreru.jpg

y2yjy3aq.jpg

a6asetat.jpg

I decided to just use hot water (95 degrees) on a low pressure to get the bulk of the s**t off. Once I know what I'm doing with it I'll show you munters what a proper detail is! ;-)

5uzuzuhy.jpg

6u7yha7y.jpg

8ahyqyha.jpg

uge3a3y8.jpg

Whilst I was waiting for a customer, I remembered I had a set of LED sidelights in my tool box. I bought a bulk of them for 79p per pair. Be rude not to fit them...

yjazyhar.jpg

And then I realised that I can't do anything else until I sort the stupid suspension out, because it won't actually go in my unit...D'oh!

u2abe5a7.jpg

So yeah, future plans are to get some silver oz f1's on it, fit my spacers, sort the ride height out, then it will be converted to a van. Properly, like it came out of the factory as a ph1 172 van. :D

It's good to be back but my god I miss the 320-odd horsepower of the scooby! Lol.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
They'll be off on saturday, for sale by sunday. I hate them.

So much so that i'm fitting my bright orange TD pro races whilst I find some Oz F1's! lol.

RB Clio 182
Looks good, i like those wheels too :)

I bet the little clio would be hanging out of the subarus bumhole on track tho?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Its like you have fallen in love.

Looking forward to how this goes, will it be sign written?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Looks good, i like those wheels too :)

I bet the little clio would be hanging out of the subarus bumhole on track tho?

No. Not even close. At the first straight the Subaru would disappear.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its like you have fallen in love.

Looking forward to how this goes, will it be sign written?

Yes mate.

My dilemma was that I wanted a van for work for tip runs and to sign write. I can't afford to have 5 cars, 4 is the limit. So I had to choose between a kangoo van or this clio. Doing this, I get to have my clio back, I get to have a van and I get to have it sign written. More importantly, I get to keep enjoying driving rather than dying a bit every time I got into a 70hp diesel van.

Win win!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Advertising a valeting company with a Ratvan would not be good...

SS856639.jpg

R.I.P

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
Daniel should of said you was looking for a van, Id consider selling mine :) proper conversion already done!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Ahhhhhhh, good old HOU.

Don't ever post pictures like that again though, I hate small ones you have to click. :rasp:

Anyway, if it's still on the same suspension, take them off and send them for refurb! I found a company when I had it that weren't that expensive.

If I'm nearby soon (which I will be), I'll have to pop over if that's OK?

It looks a little sorry for itself at the moment!