ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One For GAZ

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
@.GAZ.

Was down tonight getting it ready for Sunday 6th April

TurboAp01.gif

TurboAp05.gif

TurboAp02.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Nice marc, are you taking this to knockhill?

I'm not sure about taking it to knockhill but I'm going to be going to this super car meet on 6th April at Krispy Kreme in Edinburgh. Will be really good to get it out and driven.

If it's wet or raining it won't be out and it will be back in the bubble

225 meg
I'm not sure about taking it to knockhill but I'm going to be going to this super car meet on 6th April at Krispy Kreme in Edinburgh. Will be really good to get it out and driven.

Cars and donuts, might just take a wee run through then lol

car looks stunning btw, do you ever give her a good run?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Lol, should have known.

I'm going to the Kripy Kreme thing on the 6th - hoping for a good turnout, I will have the V6 also know a Vantage and Vanquish which are going

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Dry use only, that's my boy...

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
On Sunday the 6th April at Krispy Kreme in herrmiston gate edinburgh there is a super car meet that's starts at 10am.
im guessing there is going to be some serious cars as Lamborghini Edinburgh have put this on there Facebook page

Lamborghini Edinburgh - Edinburgh, United Kingdom - Car ...
https://www.facebook.com/...Edinburgh/...
It will take place on Sunday 6th April at Krispy Kreme, Edinburgh. ... We are about to begin planning our first Scottish Supercars Run of 2014, please PM us for more info and to be added to the run.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Popped down today and took the car to get the tyres all pumped up and checked.
Topped up screen wash and checked coolant & oil levels and then blasted it with hot water and dried it down.

3005dht.jpg