ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One for Rich and cleanin' boys

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
5th Gear tonight . Some guy who charges about £5000 to wash n wax your car . Apparently he owns the only 2 tubes of Zymol palm tree wax in the UK . About £7000 a tube . He takes 2 weeks to do 1 car :eek:

106 GTi
Will have to have a look!

Has taken me 3 days to do mine, I will see how many more days I can stretch it to.

5K! I really must start up a detailing business! ;)

Did anyone see it? Madness, gets called out by people to clear bird crap off their cars, I don't understand these people - they hardly ever drive their bloody supercars and they won't even think about cleaning them either. Whats the point?!

106 GTi
Not watched it but have taped it.

Sounds like to much money to me. Would'nt want anyone touching my car.

RB 182
I watched it and it's not that much different to what you would normally do with a PC polisher and the normal things like claying. The difference was that he was using stupidly expensive products.

106 GTi
The famous Zymol which looks no better than P21s!

Was he applying it with his bare hands?

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i watched this last night, what a load of s**t. Utter s**t. And if some rich moron is willing to pay £5000 to have his car polished, then fair play to the git that rips them off. They deserve it for being so stupid.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
superfastdan said:
i watched this last night, what a load of sh*t. Utter sh*t. And if some rich moron is willing to pay £5000 to have his car polished, then fair play to the git that rips them off. They deserve it for being so stupid.

Yeah but you do get a 61 stage clean for your 5 grand , how many stages do you have Rich ? ;)