ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One Grand Blitz Wax

GR7

Shiny red R32

Why dont you try some Zymol polish, which smells of tropical fruit salad? (Halfords about £11.99) You can only polish about two feet at a time though, because it has to be wiped off before it dries. This is ideal if you are short of time as it makes you polish your car very quickly. Not to be done in sunny conditions as it would dry too fast. Good shine.

Skoda Fabia vRS

what you talkin about with the Zymol ?....my bottle doesnt say anythin like that on it...

oh an if you really do want the best wax, then get some of the Simoniz in the yellow tub, from DP Motorsport, ask Colin_S about it....

GR7

Shiny red R32

Have you got the pale green stuff? I found this out by experience and if you let it dry, you get loads of white powder which is hard to get rid of.

My bottle says "For best results remove excess polish before it dries by buffing lightly with a clean soft cotton cloth. Do not use in direct sunlight or if surface is hot to the touch"

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea, i got the pale green stuff, that smells gorgeous.......an i hardly get any powder at all with it.....which is why ive kept using it !....its brilliant

Alfa Mito 155TB

Girlracer my experience of car polishing is that when bottles have on:

My bottle says "For best results remove excess polish before it dries by buffing lightly with a clean soft cotton cloth. Do not use in direct sunlight or if surface is hot to the touch"

then this means apply the polishing sparingly, but leave it to dry with a fine coat of polish on the bodywork before polishing it off and to just buff off any over applications of the stuff which would be more trickly to polish off when dried.

I would agree Zymol is great on 172s that is what I use now....tried all the rest in the past.