ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One of the most tunable cars out there?

ValverInBits
Im pretty sure that a skyline would be more "tuneable". a 6 pot engine that can take around 500 bhp on standard bottom end?

What about the saab 2.3 turbo engine? that can take around 400 on standard bottom end according to ppc iirc

Mustang, S13, AX GT
yeah, but the viper comes with over 500 standard etc. If you have the budget an 8litre 10cylinder engine could put out some seriously huge power.

Monaro VXR
Yank engines are more tuneable thats basically a fact. And better to drive with high power levels. The larger capacity just lends itself to be better to drive without as much stress on the engine.

Standard Mustang bottom end is quite capable of handling 550hp+ the older terminator block was capable of 1000hp. And the only weak point then is the roads. But because the engines are so simple in comaprison to the jap ones they are easy to work on and cheap to mod.

New Shelby GT500 will get to 800hp+ without having to replace any of the bottom end

Chevy engines are also amazing. Out of all of them I would say the viper is one of the least tuneable to be honest not as much after market support for it either.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
love vipers, always have been my dream car
and a woman proved they handle at 10 of the best a few years ago, i think she came in the top 5 in handling catagory iirc.. beat most evo's and caterhams as far as i can remember

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
There quick in a straight line but dont actually get traction until around 80mph as thevideo shows