ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One of the worst civics I have ever seen

Black Gold Trophy
Spotted this several times parked outside my university, words cannot express how much I hate it! The worst thing is the guy who owns it always looks really smug when he drives it! :eek:
DSC00632.gif

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
My old college car park was full of shocking cars! Wish I had of taken some pictures of some of the horror stories that were parked there!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
theres a shocking clio sport always out side salford uni, its in the electric blue (cant remeber the name) but its got silver bits n chrome bits all over the show looks toss lad thinks hes Gan* i just think he's a piss pot

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Looks like a standard 1.6 vtec that's been shat all over, not even a sport, nevermind a type s.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
someone turn it into one of those piccys with a FAIL border. leave it up on the college notice board and under the windscreen wiper.