ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One week left for FCS'09 Club Tickets

Hi

Just one week left to purchase tickets with Club Dash passes/parking.

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

We have loads to announce since our last message

1 - Full Days Activities / Action in show & stunt arena
2 - Presented by Motoring TV's Dani Christie
3 - Full on trade village from engineering to suspension - list on Blog & Facebook pages
4 - Freebie city with two stands giving out free samples all day (FLux & WD40/3-in-One Pro)
5 - Renault TV
6 - Peugeot UK
7 - Renaultsport
8 - Dual 25k Audio System to keep club and trade area alive
9 - Rally Sprint
10- Motorsport Demo's
11- Tuner Demo's
12- Meguiars Demo

And still only £12.95 entry!

There is still some track left including the £99 deal for 7 slots with pit garage.

If you have any questions give me a shout at mark@frenchcarshow.co.uk

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop

Thanks and enjoy

Mark

Adrian Flux French Car Show
14th June
Rockingham, Northants

mini cooper s
Wonder how some are coming so quick and mines still havent arrived, any way to check if theyve been sent or anything? Any contact numbers?

Mark,

All ordered up, but unsure whether I selected Cliosport parking pass. Not an issue as I will sort it. Just a quick thanks for the help via PM, previously.

Jamie

mini cooper s
Cheers for the help Mark, it's all good now though must have just taken a couple of weeks to deliver as they were here this morning! Cheers anyway though.

J

J182sport

im paying on the day will i still get into the cliosport area? sorry if i sound stupid! i orederd mine last year but this year i didn't?

J

J182sport

OK thats great thanks i have booked 30mins on track with cliosport last week don't know why i didn't book tickets to get it at the same time tbh!

clio 182 cup
might sound like a stupid question but if your on the stand do you have to get there by a certain time?