ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Only 5 weeks to get your FCS '07 tickets

Hi folks

Only 5 weeks left to book your French car Show 2007 tickets (7 weeks to the show).

This year the show is at the awesome Rockingham and Cliosport is yet again set to be the largest exhibiting club by a country mile. I recon at least 220+ Clios ! from CS alone.

French Car Show
15th July '07
Rockingham Northants
www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

Only £12.50 in advance and that comes with club parking pass, show info and commemorative window graphic.

You MUST pre-book to get the club stand pass as thats the only way we know how much room to allocate the club.

You can book online @ www.frenchcarshow.co.uk
You can call the ticket hotline 0845 838 0824

This year we have spent £100'000 on the event so should be a winner.

Cheers
Mark

excellent, i said i wasnt going after last years disaster... but im giving it a second chance as it sounds great this year!

when will tickets be arriving mark?

A4 Avant
The Vip area was a joke and some people decided to use the main show strip for racing up and down!

RenaultSport 197
Only £12.50 in advance and that comes with club parking pass, show info and commemorative window graphic.

You MUST pre-book to get the club stand pass as thats the only way we know how much room to allocate the club.

I take it that is the carpass option when you go to pay?

lol it wasn't an utter flop, the Vip was but don't forget we refunded anyone who paid for the crap buffet, we are suing the Vip caterer - still ! but basically the show has grown so brunts no longer lended itself to the event.

When you drive a first class new track and hire a 78 million pound venue its all up and up. if you have even been its a fantastic place.

We cannot help fools from certain clubs racing about BUT there is no room to do that this year ;-) you can only do it on track!

A4 Avant
^^ I agree on a whole for me I had a really enjoyable day. Especially as the VIP money was refunded!

I'm looking forward to this year!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Is it possible to get a pass for Cliosport and one for coupe club when I order tickets, 1 for me and 1 for DJw Dave who still has a clio!

And one thing, you will be BLOWN away by the shear size of the place when you arrive. I have been there 3 times in this year. It does every time I arrive.

Maz

LY 200
Mark, Im thinking about giving it a second chance this year too (eventhough I said I wouldnt ;)) but only if I can get track time which I am having no luck with at present :(

Last edited:
I went to FCS 05 at Bruntingthorpe, and that was a brillaint location.

Especially as CS was on the dry warm grass. Really enjoyed myself that year although I didnt know anyone and no-one knew me because id never been on the forum and just joined as a member. Hopefully as a few more people know me now, i'll get to know a few more peeps at FCS.

Golf R
just sent you an email about the 2 tickets i bought as i have a quick query which i hope you can answer/solve for me

Thanks

Gareth :)

Just to clarify, if you forgot what you ordered it is detailed on the receipt received from our online shop.

As discussed tickets go out approx 2 weeks before. If we send sooner many people mislay them. They are all in mail sacks as we speak.

Cheers

RenaultSport 197
Just to clarify, if you forgot what you ordered it is detailed on the receipt received from our online shop.

As discussed tickets go out approx 2 weeks before. If we send sooner many people mislay them. They are all in mail sacks as we speak.

Cheers

Can you just tell me the dimensions of the FCS 2007 sticker please and also is it an internal window sticker or external?

Thanks.

Clio MK2 (1.2)
I went there last year for Modified Nationals and its a really nice place, huge places for different stands etc, maybe gona attend this if i can get some m8ts to come,

172 Ph2
The last two years I went with different clubs and I had to buy a ticket and a pass from a member of the club I was with!! I'm confused how we are allowed on the cliosport stand if we only have a standard ticket bought online! Do I need to buy a special ticket or do I need to get a paddock pass etc..??? Just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing;)

80MPG BEEZA
The last two years I went with different clubs and I had to buy a ticket and a pass from a member of the club I was with!! I'm confused how we are allowed on the cliosport stand if we only have a standard ticket bought online! Do I need to buy a special ticket or do I need to get a paddock pass etc..??? Just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing;)

when u order your ticket online you select what club your in about you get a club stand pass for the club stand, so im presuming u show your ticket when u enter then show your stand pass and you'll be directed to your stand