ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ooo my acheing looms

ok, i have found a extra connector on the williams lump that my 1.8 valver engine didnt have. ill try and explain the area its located in.

if u imagine the knock sensor, then look to the left about 6 inches, so ur just about behind the gearbox side of the alt. then directly there where the main loom runs under the inlet u have 4 wires running to the alt, positive, negative, a connector to the alt and something else which i cant remeber off the top of my head. now thats on the 1.8 16v lump. on the 2.0 williy lump theres 5 wires coming out of the same place, unlike the 1.8 with only 4.

i was wqondering if anyone knows what this may be as i cant see a single place where it can plug into.

any help much appreciated.

Ray

hmmm car seems to run fine tho, although the alt is making a weird whiring sound so im wondering if that wire has anything to do with that or its just the belt is too tight

Ray