ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ooops.

172, Tiguan
When your trying to keep up with something, watch the kerbs/drains/rocks....

New Turini and 2 new Conti's on order.

Attachments

• Picture(91).jpg
    Picture(91).jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 235
  "Navy" N17 TWO
What's up with the links? All i get is this: :s

vBulletin Message

Tigger, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
tasty.

I hit a pothole in the week. the result - New front shock, replace bent wishbone.

sh*tter Jon. Hope it's gets sorted soon!

111s
Tigger said:
What's up with the links? All i get is this: :s

vBulletin Message

Tigger, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

ME TOO!

172, Tiguan
Weird guy's, not sure whats happening - I just put the picture as an attachment?

Yep kept up with it untill that happened then stopped, lol. Those Evo 8's are easy targets ;)

Had everything checked out and its all OK, as I only glanced it - We think it was a rock or something because there's nothing on the same road today. Bizarre! Just unfortunate as I find out the price of the new wheel today.....Ah well these things happen I guess.

106 GTi
Ouch! Whats the cost of a new wheel?

Think only CS members not forum users can view attachments.

MKIII 138
eek, always remember my dads mates car, was driving fast in his vectra but too close to the edge of the road and hit a pothole which ripped the hole wheel off sent him flying in a field at 100mph rolled about 10 times.. he just got out and walked, since then he doesnt drive on the edge trying to take the perfect line.
in this **** country on tight bends we have grills right in the middle of the bend ??? why it seems really dangerous to me.

VW ....
Your right Jay ... pics uploaded to cs gallery (attachments) are viewable to members only .... this is being changed tho so that all can view !!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
You're a bit behind the times Jon... I managed to f*** my wheel like that on the first Breakie run trying to hang on to you and James IIRC....and it still looks like that now.

Pain in the a*** right now though...what with you wanting to sell it

172, Tiguan
Yep, right pain! Remember you doing that Mark. Thought about trying Matt, but Renault are to quick and easy and I need to get the car back in Autotrader this week so went to them. Should be back up and running on 4 silver wheels shortly.

dk

911 GTS Cab
r-jay said:
Ouch! Whats the cost of a new wheel?

Think only CS members not forum users can view attachments.
this has now been changed so that all forum users and members can view, the only ones that can't are people browsing the site that haven't registered a username

172, Tiguan
Refurb place seemed to think it'd be an easy repair - due back on Thursday so ill see! Only cosmetic so not to bad.

Yep still for sale - sensible offers etc....*sigh*