ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

opinions..... (not 56k...)

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 23 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 23 June 2005 no comment [/QUOTE]lol take that as a dont like then!!

you asked me not to be offensive, easiest way for me to do that is not to comment ;)

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 23 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 23 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 23 June 2005

no comment
lol take that as a dont like then!!

you asked me not to be offensive, easiest way for me to do that is not to comment ;)

lol thats ok mate i know its not to everyones tastes but i like it.... :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

have you painted the centre of the rear bumper ?? or is it a shaddow ?

if its a shaddow paint it lol... black or anthracite

172 M69 eater

did have some foxs in 16s on it but decided to go black and smaller, if i had more money id have gone pro race 1s or axis rims...

ta for the opinon :D

172 M69 eater
  172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 23 June 2005

look good actually leave the rub strip black. Helps break up the car a bit
ta mate.. thats what i was thinkin i was startin to dislike the fridge look!!

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by Djw Dave on 23 June 2005

Think that a smoothed tailgate might look cool. Even just the badges off.

dave
everythin but the spoiler and the carbon strip is comin off soon :D

S2000

Looks good mate. I really like those black valver wheels - might try and get a cheap set and give a refurb a go myself as I think they would look good on my Naples clio.

[Edited by donsrno1 on 23 June 2005 at 11:52pm]

I think it looks fine, possibly do the rims silver? Not sure tho cos it may make them look smaller.

Dont worry about the comments, I bought the first cf bonnet 2 years ago now some of the peeps that didnt like it ave got one!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Dont like the sideskirts..they look very stuck on. Should look better with smoothed tailgate..

172 M69 eater

sideskirts will b smoothed at a later date to match the boot...

im stil wondering what to do to the valver front, the middle grill has been removed on it and smoothed in and im tryin to spot a splitter on the road thats diff and noones got yet!!!

thanks for the comments :D

I wouldnt polish the lip personally... I feel it only suits cars with reasonably large wheels.. otherwise it can have a negative effect aesthetically and make the wheels look small in relation to the car.. and in result tacky...

I think it looks fine as it is.. alot better than before.. =]