ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

opinions on Eibach Sportlines?

1.2 16v
what are ppls opinions for non sport clios?

any pics of cars with sportlines on?

they lower front 45-50mm and rear 30mm, will this look ok?

advice needed, thankyou

mini cooper (RIP 172)
a really good spring, made it so much better on the twisty stuff! ride is not any more harsh as well! but ive got an RS and the ride is hard anyway!

i'd say go for it:D

193 mk2
they say 45 & 30 mm on the box, but there more like 20-30 front & 15-20 rear, but there great springs look better & handle much better.

1.2 16v
they say 45 & 30 mm on the box, but there more like 20-30 front & 15-20 rear, but there great springs look better & handle much better.

hmmmmmmmmm, i want to close the wheel arch gap, 15-20 mm is nothing, i wanted them as they go 45-50 on the front, can anyone actually confirm the drop on a non sport?

RB 182
It does lower by 50mm on non sports had mine a couple of months nowand i love em definately worth it :race:​

Attachments

• S5001028 (Medium).JPG
    S5001028 (Medium).JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 36
  • S5001031 (Medium).JPG
    S5001031 (Medium).JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 35
Rob i hate you i saw ur car in the car park the other day and the rear was sitting at the perfect height.... then i looked back at my tractor:dapprove:

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
I just fitted some on my ph2 ill get some pics up tomorro, i had these springs on my ph1 and they are excellant