ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on New Compbrake top mount design?

b/g 182, meg tourer
they look like they might have improved them a bit then. before they were just threaded to tighten them up. it now looks like they bolt together through the turret.

ITB'd MK1
hmmm, funny that. i had a set of k-tec's first design topmounts and they were identical to the original compbrake ones. looks like compbrake designed these ones for k-tec again.

no. as I said in another thread, we designed them at Omex for ktec. compbrake have ripped them off. Havn't even had the decency to make them look different

b/g 182, meg tourer
no. as I said in another thread, we designed them at Omex for ktec. compbrake have ripped them off. Havn't even had the decency to make them look different

oh, didn't realise that. i thought it would be the other way around (im sure it was with k-tec's first design topmounts). thats a bit cheeky!