ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on new wheels

Nimbus Clio 197
what are people opinions on these wheels, which ones would you buy?

clio.jpg

already got these one, just another option really! im liking the Oz F1 Cups.........

Beetle
i like the oz records best but they're more suited to a mk1 imo. oz f1 cups would suit yours

Tesla MP3 2021
i would say at the moment f1's....
but i havnt seen the records on a 172 yet,,,,,
photoshop anyone.:)

Golf GTI 1.8T
I love the 172 OZ F1 Cups!!! :D:D

but those one's that say OZ Racing around the side, look even better!!

Mine....
08f6c890.jpg

1998 BMW e46 323i
f1s do look nice. i had some aftermarket flashy 17s and low, low profiles on my 172 when i bought it.... look a bit wrong to me, and the handling, esp. turn has been greatly improved by sticking some original 172 wheels on my car.

and the oem tyres allbeit skinnier have incresed grip in the wet.

ant

yep.
Middo said:
daze is a tad biased when it comes to black wheels tho ;)

you could say that!!

its this cars fault VV

exige%20front.jpg

when i saw it on top gear i new i had to get a blacked out stealth mobile!

Nimbus Clio 197
kinda gone off the black wheels now, must be the time of year?! i think deep down ive always preferred normal silver ones ;)

Chocolate Bar™
you say that now, but its a passing phase lol.

altho in saying that im selling my black ones for some silver ones, so there must be something in the air :S

Nimbus Clio 197
maybe its the Chinese Year of the Silver Wheel...... lol Just gone off the black ones, and those Cups look good. And they are named after my car....winner