ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on this filter pleeeease

Renault clio van
8979f66e.jpg

Any opinions? I want to put this in my clio van?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Wow. Check out the air fed turbo on that. Gotta be worth a good 25-35bhp? And the whistle that will give off will be awesome

I say go for it

Renault clio van
Nahh not bought! Its a carbon filter. What should igo for then?? K&N induction kit or just a cone filter?

330i. E30 Touring.
Don't bother.

Put the money towards a remap if you have to spend money on it. At least then you'll get some extra power rather than just noise.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
I see you have a Clio Van? What engine is it?

Is it really worth chasing BHP in a clio van?

CursedTitanium 182FF

Listen to the cat, he knows what he's talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Renault clio van
Yeah it is worth changing, 80bhp atm, turbos nice, bang it up abit more. 1.5ltr at the mo. was thinking a 2.0 sleeper would be mint

Renault clio van
Whats different between normal filter and panel filter? Swear there the same? Or do you mean a k&n filter!

renault clio 1.2 16V
panel filter replaces the standard air filter but keeping the factory airbox, whereas normal filter (by which i assume you mean induction kit) replaces the airbox but (please correct me if im wrong) you will actually lose power with an induction kit.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
If you want to, it seems pointless though as a filter like the OP will make no noticeable difference on it's own, will make it worse if anything due to heatsoak. A Panel filter is also pointless IMO on a 65bhp diesel van. Remap if you can.

All the fan would do in that pic is add weight FYI.