ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions Please :Keep the Stealth or Take it Straight?

Clio Sport 172
Hi Guys,

Some opinions would be appreciated.
I want to do my exhaust (172 ph2) so the question is, do I keep it stealth or cut the bumper and do a straight pipe????

Thanks

J

Jim NM

It's your decision.. I would personally keep the stealth, No gains to be had really with a straight tail pipe IMO

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
It's your decision.. I would personally keep the stealth, No gains to be had really with a straight tail pipe IMO

true, but there are gains to be had over k-tec systems.

have you had the new k-tec stealth exhaust then?its very good quality for the price it fits well and sounds the nuts,i'd stick with the stealth mate,once you've had a cut out your bumpers knackered if you want to put it back standard

Cut into bumper.

If you do it right it looks standard.

Days%20Cleaning%20frenzy%20113.jpg

www.renparts.co.uk
stealth..... you will be much happier when it comes to sell as even though the above looks great its still not a standard car which is what people want...

Clio 172 mk2
stealth..... you will be much happier when it comes to sell as even though the above looks great its still not a standard car which is what people want...

Yep....keep the standard looks of the car with the stealth:D

Clio Sport 172
Thanks Everyone,

I like the look of the straight pipe, but then again I do like to keep my car looking 172, you'll hear it when it counts and that is all that matters really!!!

Cheers.