ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

opinions please

M

Mark E-J

Right, I just put some new alloy wheels on my valver, but im not exactly feeling they are right for the car!

I really cant make my mind up on them if I like them or not so please give me your opinions

many thanks please be honest! (I wont take offence)

p.s. sorry bout the pic quality my camera phone is pap

Image486.gif

Image488.gif

Image466.gif

I see what you mean. At first glance they look very good, but then when you look a bit longer they dont seem to stand out very much, and look a little plain in my opinion. Still nice though

2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!
Ther nice m8 but i think these are slightl better 17s 450 squid if your intrested x4 brand new pirellis cost 102quid a tyre!

ce_1_b.jpg

hpim2067cx2.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
look a little big for my liking, but i like the design.

for some reason i thought they were ultraleggras lol

M

Mark E-J

I'm with winston on this

still not the right wheels for me though im really fussy lol they were originaly of a yaris t sport fit straight on

I had the wheels for £140 they are 195/45/16

I think multi spoke will be better or standard valver wheels painted anthracite seen them on a valver same colour as mine looked mint

CLIO TURBO YOUR CAR LOOKS MINT THOUGH M8 FAIR PLAY

Last edited by a moderator:
  2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!
still not the right wheels for me though im really fussy lol

I had the wheels for £140 they are 195/45/16

I think multi spoke will be better or standard valver wheels painted anthracite seen them on a valver same colour as mine looked mint

UR CAR LOOKS MINT THOUGH M8 FAIR PLAY

cheers mate.

Like i sais worth a try!

It dont look like that anymore (purple/gold)

Its in the bodyshop at the mo having a make over few pics if your intrested?

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=181069

Cheers Again and id keep them you got a bargain!

M

Mark E-J

that purple is stunning m8 i really like that

im gonna be looking to have a turbo conversion in the new year throttle boddies been done to death now

any help with specs and and tuning would be awesome

keep me updated on this