ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions please...

Countryman JCW
Just put this sticker on my car but can't decide if it looks good or terrible?

30132595-66EB-432B-9BC3-29D961C879F5-5116-0000072A2DD5B3F2_zpsfd0a320c.jpg

9A70FEE6-B9E8-48BF-A7D2-158C7E307BA5-5116-0000072A29045C1B_zps9484d65f.jpg

Countryman JCW
As said, not for me, but the rest of the car looks good. Except the Halfords ruined original Renault Sport badge. Needs swapping for a 197 one IMO.

Yeah there's a few things I'm considering doing cosmetically, but for now I think il just ditch the boosted snail sticker!

The bullets will suffice

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If I had a really fast engine in a little girls car, i'd not advertise it.

Stealthily smoking people at the lights is where it's at! (Apart from massive turbo noises!!)

Countryman JCW

Stealthily smoking people at the lights is where it's at! (Apart from massive turbo noises!!)

Haha less of the little girls car, it's a cup don't you know ;-)

I see where you're coming from... The front mount kind of gives it away a little though. The verdict has been decided, the sticker is going!

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
At least you have a really fast engine in a little girls car. I just have a little girls car.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Exactly this, on crappy steel wheels also ;)