ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions Required......

As many are aware my clio looks like this:

clio-0002.jpg

Just had a change of ideas and sold my buckets.

Current plan is to keep it all stripped out except the cage and have flat front door cards and basically any other gaps would have MDF bits cut to fill them and have them trimmed.

But I am stuck now, originally wanted to do most of the interior in cream is having a third colour going to be too much? The inside of the car has been stripped down to metal and sprayed in the grey, and the roll cage is pink.

Was thinking about getting these seats:

7c_1.jpg

Any opinions?!

And no I am not going to burn it etc lmao

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I think the cream would look spot on considering the other two colours you have. In my opinion that is.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
The mirrors are quite tiny, hadn't actually noticed them before. I think they quite suit the car though. I wouldn't put them on mine, but each to their own and it's good to be different I think.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
^^^^^^^^^^ would would own this car if they could ???

I think that is abit of an unfair question being as we all have very different tastes. There is no doubt in my mind that some people wouldn't want mine as it stands. They would hate the Lexus rear lights and may not even like my wheels. So like I said, abit of an unfair question really.

ok ok didnt mean to sound harsh but the colours ?? i think 7 out of 10 people would take the piss out of some one driving that

The car isnt to everyones tastes, never has been, but I don't drive it everyday, just something to play around with really :)

Mirrors have actually been taken off it now, decided I didn't like them in the end!! They are actually motorbike mirrors!

Yeah its got a GTT lump, just need to get it back on the road properly and see how quick the new engine is :D

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
The car isnt to everyones tastes, never has been, but I don't drive it everyday, just something to play around with really :)

Mirrors have actually been taken off it now, decided I didn't like them in the end!! They are actually motorbike mirrors!

Yeah its got a GTT lump, just need to get it back on the road properly and see how quick the new engine is :D

To be honest it wouldn't matter if you did drive it every day. If you like it then that is all that counts. Yes, there are bound to be people that don't like it, but it would be extremely boring if we all had the same tastes. I admire you for having the guts to be different. Lets face it though, you asked for opinions on the colour of your interior, not for opinions of the colour of the car itself.

Now that would be different, sadly not to my taste!!

Really split whether to add the third colour into the mix, only problem with black its that the colour on the outside is more of a grey (Some random Renault colour!) So black might actually out of place, hummmmmmmm!

Chocolate Bar™
I'd respray the whole car matt black so it looks like a stealth bomber, then go for bright red seats. Would look awesome :cool: