ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions.....

keep em coming............ i will be painting calipers yellow by the way (if that makes a difference in your choice)

172cup
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If you MUST beyong any point of sensibility... change the calipers to yellow....

... i change my opinion to black wheels

d.brown said:
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If you MUST beyong any point of sensibility... change the calipers to yellow....

... i change my opinion to black wheels

so with the calipers been yellow.... you would recommend black wheels!

what colour calipers with gunmetal then?

james

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
If I were to paint my calipers (which I won't) I would probably paint them as near to the same colour as my car as possible, but that's just my opinion. I still stick with the gunmetal wheels for yours though, I'm not a lover of black wheels.

DynamiqueDebz said:
If I were to paint my calipers (which I won't) I would probably paint them as near to the same colour as my car as possible, but that's just my opinion. I still stick with the gunmetal wheels for yours though, I'm not a lover of black wheels.

yeah i suppose thats a good idea, yellow was my choice cos of the blue/yellow theme which is reno.

i had black wheels on my last car and the car was black, it truely was the meanest looking car ever (have pics)

james

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Black. Gunmetal has been done to death i reckon. I'd paint the wheels in super shiny hypergalactic gloss black, and colour code the brake calipers to the rest of the car.

172cup
superfastdan said:
Black. Gunmetal has been done to death i reckon. I'd paint the wheels in super shiny hypergalactic gloss black, and colour code the brake calipers to the rest of the car.

i reckon black has been done to the death mate