ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orange Customer Service....

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Anyone work in their call centre? "We are sorry. We are currently receiving a high number of calls. We apologise for the delay...."

1hr 5mins 4secs and counting.... :(

All I want is my VOIP activating!!!

Focus ST-2
Bloody had nothing but problems with orange this year, stupid automated services, i just want to talk to someone not press buttons lol. First time ever and i have been with them for 6 years.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  4 wheels
ive phoned them a few times but got through after about 10 minutes

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
Best time is mid morning i have found, norm get through in 2 mins. Waste of time from 4/5pm onwards

clio 182 black /gold
My mate went to PAYG on orange it took them 4 days to do. He was without his number for that amount of time.

you'd think after years and years of "we are currently reciving a high number of calls" that they would hire more staff!!

mk 2 1.2 8v
they start going nuts in my work, if waiting times are over 3mins there generally always at 0, thats why i get pissed off phoning these places that make you wait for ages, your right sycd, they should just hire more staff

Peugeot 207 GT THP
I've been with Orange for about 10 years and whilst I used to find them really good, I've had nothing but trouble since the moment I upgraded 5 months ago. Since then, I've been plagued with faults on the network, billing discrepencies and rude customer service staff when trying to get the problems rectified.

It got that bad that I emailed their Chief Executive directly requesting that they allow me to cancel the remainder of my 18 month contract without penalty and take my number to another service provider. Amazingly, they agreed and sent me the PAC number I need.

I'm just trying to decide now whether to stay with them and allow their Exec Team an opportunity to resolve my problems once and for all or take my business elsewhere. The only thing that's stopping me is that I get a really good deal with Orange that no one else can get anywhere near.

My suggestion if you get nowhere with them is to email their Chief Executive directly. Let me know if you want his email address.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
they used to have the best customer service out of all the phone companies. Not any more!

RB 182 Cup
ive been trying to get there for the last couple of days as some mother fucker has got my phone barred some how :mad: i bought it from the orange shop i took it there and the couldnt do me a refund or anything just gave me some gay number to call which dont even work!!

ive been trying to get there for the last couple of days as some mother f**ker has got my phone barred some how :mad: i bought it from the orange shop i took it there and the couldnt do me a refund or anything just gave me some gay number to call which dont even work!!

Ask them to ring the number in the orange shop while you wait. I've done it a few times and said ill come back in half an hour (Look around the shops) once the shop assistant has been on the phone and "sorted" things out.

They need to employee more staff, train them better in more things so theres less numbers and less time on hold....Really its not that hard to do!. You'd think they'd want to have the best ever reputation for customer service within phone companys because that would mean more customers = more money.

Common sense is clearly lacking

Sy