ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ordered a couple of things

from Clean and Shiny last night.

Megs Gold Class shampoo
P21-s paint cleaner
Megs interior & carpet spray

fingers crossed they will be here for the weekend.

106 GTi
Intrested you went for the P21S paint cleaner Jay. I find Clearkote Vannilla Moose Hand Glaze does a better job and leaves a better finish.

106 GTi
A very mild one, contains more chemical paint cleaners then it does abbrassive polishes. Also includes lots of oils so acts as a Glaze.

As father and son....
let me know how you get on with that spray? Got a suede fabric in the type-r on the racing seats, but also need a decent stain remover for the mats, too much dogging

Rich said:
Intrested you went for the P21S paint cleaner Jay. I find Clearkote Vannilla Moose Hand Glaze does a better job and leaves a better finish.

Well you know Rich, haven't tried it before and it's another product to add to my collection :)

Hotshot said:
let me know how you get on with that spray? Got a suede fabric in the type-r on the racing seats, but also need a decent stain remover for the mats, too much dogging

ha ha, tried the spray before it is good and smells ace! doesn't last that long though, that's if your using it week in week out.