ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ordered a new camera :)

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Just ordered a D7000 after a few week of being messed around by a few different retailers and jumping between the D7000 and D300s.

Over the past two years Iv'e shot with a my D5000 and its served me very well, I never really used the video on it as it was quite restrictive in the way it could be controlled but this is something I wanna get on top of with the D7000.

Main reasons I really wanted an upgrade were more FPS bursts for skating, a 100% accurate viewfinder and 1080p. So in theory I should have got the D300s as it has 1/2fps better burst, 100% viewfinder but no 1080p... but has a full frame sensor. The D7000 however buried it in every other department spec wise and the dual SD slot rather then SD/CF combo should save me some money in the next couple of years.

So for now I will make do with a cropped sensor but I am very excited.

Also got a third party grip on the way as I can't shoot with out one!

Megane RS 275 Trophy
I had a D300s and swapped it for a D7000, I miss the D300s for it's layout of buttons but the IQ on the D7000 is better than the D300s as is the ability to shoot at an higher iso with less noise.