ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Origin B2

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

I am thinking of getting one of these for my 172, but I was wondering if someone could answer a few questions for me. What exactly is involved in the wiring of this device, is the power provided by the cigarette lighter? What else, GPS antenna, etc? I did have a Snooper thingy at one point, which needed a second device (laser detection unit i think) to be wired under the bonnet (seperate from the display device in the car), does the origin have something similar, if so what? And finally, are they any good?

gps reciever and laser detector both seperate from the screen both can be mounted in the car power can come from ciggy lighter or an ignition live up2 u

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

do you have to pay a monthly subscription for the use of the GPS database? as for the snooper neo 6 i did? if so how much?