ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Original turini colour

Golf GTD Mk7
if you want the code for the wheels i'm sure there is a list somewhere on the forum. I might just be for the car paint, but alloys might also be listed. I've got the trophy anthricite code somewhere it thats the one your after?

Astra van,Mk1 nova
if you want the code for the wheels i'm sure there is a list somewhere on the forum. I might just be for the car paint, but alloys might also be listed. I've got the trophy anthricite code somewhere it thats the one your after?

Na mate anthricite is too over done these days and my wheels are steel grey atm, looking for a change and im warming to the oem look again ;)

type_rdriver

Will have a hunt for it? How much does it cost as i have to do the bullets,wheels and cage ;)

Golf GTD Mk7
how much does it cost to spray them yourself? or get someone else to do it? The latter would probably be quite expensive, depends if your going to want powder coated or normal spray.

E

escotty90

Sorry to stick my neck in here guys but does any of you no the code for the Amphasite Turini wheel?? I spoke to Speedline 2day and they gave me this PPG code.
But wen i go to get it mixes no one seems to recognizes the code :( well annoying.

PH1 iceburg
Just had mine re furbed. The colour the company used was called sparkle silver. It is an exact match to the centre caps.