ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Orignal 172 Sports day off Fun in Scotland

Bumblebee
not really into the whole cruisin scene, too many t***s spoil it...

... if ya catch my drift. U from Falkirk then?

Leon Cupra R 225
I know what you are saying, im in the midst of modifiying my car so im going up for a look, see whats good and probably what is awful!!

Im from Lockerbie

Bumblebee
a rite, plenty of the guys on here will help you with what your lookin for Modding wise, plently of inspiration on tap!

Great roads down your way!

Leon Cupra R 225
Yeah, think me and jockclio9 are going to the next falkirk cruise.

Where you based?

RX7, 172, mini & van
We will be there Annie think gibbson and few others coming then can rip down (that private road again) on way home. You coming up to mine 1st then heading over to falkirk can meet ppl at stirling services??? you staying over or working fri

RX7, 172, mini & van
Thanks Daigo..

Oh can you well you got me beat me at golf 1st then we can have a talk about the 19th hole???

Leon Cupra R 225
Cheers Diago,

You may aswell cough up just now for lunch!!

MMM, 19th hole, could be interesting!! ;)

Clio II Sport 1.6 16v
Ok felas, but I dont understand what you mean with 19th hole :dapprove:

Remember iam from Uruguay and speak spanish, and some expressions from you do not understand..

Pikey Truck
jockclio9 said:
Custom Power flow exhaust sounds mint too, you get a step up in pitch noise as she hits 5000rpm

I get that on my valver with the magnex full system? LOVE IT! :approve: