ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT but..... COME ON THE WELSH !

Well, what can I say ?!?!?!?!? In fact, I dont think I need to say much after last nights performance by the Welsh boys against the pretty boys of Italia ! A post from a the Swansea City FC message boards summed it up very well I think :

"Mr Rabaiotti, Rossis chippy, Verdis Ice Cream parlour, Aldos Cafe, Elos, Macaris fish bar, Georgio Chinaglia.... your boys took one hell of a beating."
[/QUOTE]
LMFAO ! This obviously confirms that WALES are indeed the best team in the UK at the moment ! I never thought I would ever say that !

I know this is off topic but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease can you leave it up, being Welsh I dont get to celebrate on a victory in football very often !

MARK HUGHES ! I SALUTE YOU !

"Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi,
Gwlad beirdd a chantorion, enwogion o fri;
Ei gwrol ryfelwyr, gwladgarwyr tra mad,
Dros ryddid gollasant eu gwaed.
Gwlad, gwlad, pleidiol wyf i’m gwlad;
Tra môr yn fur i’r bur hoff bau,
O bydded i’r hen iaith barhau."
[/QUOTE]
Fantastic ! Right, there you go Matt - Leics, thanks for the idea !

I just hope you Welsh fully appreciate the awesome talents of one Simon Davies, without doubt the most midfielder in the Premiership!! :D;)

Glenn (Spurs fan!)

A translation of Matt Leics first post:

"They were kind. I wasnt angry. Matt is thin and good looking."

"She was a doctor. They are good girls."

WHAT??:confused:

Surely, one of our sheepish friends can translate my hard work.. ???

I spent MINUTES on that one....... :(

But, it was an education......... lol.... :) :)

But, Ben, yes, now I look at yours, I can see a woolly inflection on the chog........ that could EASILY be mistaken...

Joe...:cry:

And, I always thought my tee-shirt was promoting the land of our mothers husband..

Perhaps I got it wrong, or mis-read it...

it clearly says...

Save the gay, one legged, afro-caribbien, single parent, childless couple Whale

Joe.. (hmmmmmmm, now I look at it that way..... hmmmmm)