ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OT but..... COME ON THE WELSH !

Well, what can I say ?!?!?!?!? In fact, I dont think I need to say much after last nights performance by the Welsh boys against the pretty boys of Italia ! A post from a the Swansea City FC message boards summed it up very well I think :

"Mr Rabaiotti, Rossis chippy, Verdis Ice Cream parlour, Aldos Cafe, Elos, Macaris fish bar, Georgio Chinaglia.... your boys took one hell of a beating."
[/QUOTE]
LMFAO ! This obviously confirms that WALES are indeed the best team in the UK at the moment ! I never thought I would ever say that !

I know this is off topic but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease can you leave it up, being Welsh I dont get to celebrate on a victory in football very often !

MARK HUGHES ! I SALUTE YOU !

"Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi,
Gwlad beirdd a chantorion, enwogion o fri;
Ei gwrol ryfelwyr, gwladgarwyr tra mad,
Dros ryddid gollasant eu gwaed.
Gwlad, gwlad, pleidiol wyf i’m gwlad;
Tra môr yn fur i’r bur hoff bau,
O bydded i’r hen iaith barhau."
[/QUOTE]
Fantastic ! Right, there you go Matt - Leics, thanks for the idea !

I just hope you Welsh fully appreciate the awesome talents of one Simon Davies, without doubt the most midfielder in the Premiership!! :D;)

Glenn (Spurs fan!)

A translation of Matt Leics first post:

"They were kind. I wasnt angry. Matt is thin and good looking."

"She was a doctor. They are good girls."

WHAT??:confused:

Surely, one of our sheepish friends can translate my hard work.. ???

I spent MINUTES on that one....... :(

But, it was an education......... lol.... :) :)

But, Ben, yes, now I look at yours, I can see a woolly inflection on the chog........ that could EASILY be mistaken...

Joe...:cry:

And, I always thought my tee-shirt was promoting the land of our mothers husband..

Perhaps I got it wrong, or mis-read it...

it clearly says...

Save the gay, one legged, afro-caribbien, single parent, childless couple Whale

Joe.. (hmmmmmmm, now I look at it that way..... hmmmmm)