ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ottoman blue Vs artic blue?

Clio MK2 ph3 1.6
Can I get away with putting artic blue bumpers and door trims on my ottoman blue 1.6?,really want too get rid of the black plastic?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I don't think so . Arctic blue is a deeper blue. You might get away with Mondial blue off a 172 Cup.

Clio MK2 ph3 1.6
Ok cheers, may go with just the door trims in mondial, or BG 0ff a 182, and just live with the bumpers

Full fat BG 182
It will look silly with bg bumpers. Ottoman is such a lovely colour. I’d wait for a mondial to come up if your wanting to rep. It’s near enough an identical colour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio MK2 ph3 1.6
No meant just BG door trim and live with the bumpers, colour coding them is gonna probably cost more than find someone that's breaking a Mondial 172

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Arctic isnt deeper than mondial, mondial is deeper/slightly darker than arctic.
I disagree. Mines Arctic blue and the colour is a deeper , darker blue than Mondial blue. Only ever so slightly , but it is.

Clio MK2 ph3 1.6
Just ordered a set of door handles so I'll give a verdict once I get them on which won't be until next weekend, only 10bucks each so not a huge loss, anything look better than the black ones that are going grey with age

Clio MK2 ph3 1.6
If this was of interest to anyone at all the Mondial blue door handles have gone on this morning and are an exact match in my opinion
IMG_20180120_105435.jpg

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
If this was of interest to anyone at all the Mondial blue door handles have gone on this morning and are an exact match in my opinion View attachment 1353988
Thats looks spot on . :smile:I thought Mondial Blue would be a better match than Arctic Blue . You'll just have to keep your eye out for some Mondial Blue side trims now .