ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oulton Park - Stripped RB 182

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Guy with the tidy looking stripped RB that I spoke to. Who's was it?

IMGP0545.gif

Track only 182
Hi it was prepped by Mark Fish but owned by Steve sadler its been mine for couple of years now and has only let me down once (clutch) after many trackdays. I will root out those stickers we discussed and let you know what condition they are in. Enjoyed the chat etc ta

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
what time were u there mate? i rocked up at about 4.30 on the ninja, didnt see you!

From about 1 through to the end bud-cant belieive i never saw you! :p

Hi it was prepped by Mark Fish but owned by Steve sadler its been mine for couple of years now and has only let me down once (clutch) after many trackdays. I will root out those stickers we discussed and let you know what condition they are in. Enjoyed the chat etc ta

Aye, car seemed to be running well today-is a tidy bit of kit. Hopefully see you out on track over the coming months with it, really wished i'd booked to drive today! :rolleyes:

Pablo, did Sam get hold of you?

Cheers Alex, ive spoken with him now. My phones pretty rubbish so never got his message until i got back home :eek:

Track only 182
Yes car was runnin well. Had a great day enjoyed seein the other Renaults on track even the ones I only seen from behind. Good luck with the project and the colour choice. The track dried nicely in the afternoon and the car behaved well with the slicks on. let me know how your car is progressing and if you get booked on any trackdays. Cheers

Track only 182
Hi I have some excess brake ducting so let me know if you are in the south Liverpool area over the next few weeks you can call in and have a look at the stickers as well as how the brake ducts are routed etc. Cheers Pat