ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oulton Park Video's

Lee

BMW M2C
ChrisE said:
Valver nearly lost it...

Quality Video

He did lose it a few times. He was really chucking that Williams around like a goodun. We has some massive sideways moments before Flan came out behind us with the camera running.

I couldn't see Flan behind but I could here his car wooshing away as he was short shifting. lol That thing is a missile.

williams and trophy
ChrisE said:
Valver nearly lost it...

Quality Video

valver???????????? nearly lost it??????? all for the camera ;) lmao

class vid........shame i forgot to set the cam goin wen i had lee in lol...had some quality sideways moments lol.......managed to stay off the grass with him in as well....almost lol

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
I seen two Valvers there that day, a black one and a yellow with black bonnet. Which had the turbo (vag engine)??

GavFre said:
I seen two Valvers there that day, a black one and a yellow with black bonnet. Which had the turbo (vag engine)??
The Black one was the VAG engine one the Yellow one is the Nana a quick 2.0 Williams engine and Williams suspensioned valver.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
everyone thinks the bonnet is black lol must be an optical illusion... or maybe they are colour blind?

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
ah right, thought i heard a turbo on one of them, Who is the person on here then who owns the 'Nana'?

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Notorious said:
everyone thinks the bonnet is black lol must be an optical illusion... or maybe they are colour blind?

Colour blind probably, what colour is it?

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
closest i got to it though to be honest, was about 15 metres, but i got a pic of it someware and it looked black on that also, strange.

Williams20V-306BHP
MrAtego said:
Cheers for being video car for the day Flan, some of footage has now gone onto dvd for gaz!!

No problem mate, thanks for lending me it, did you make any other vids from it... you no...

passing a few peps... ;)

FlansS14 said:
No problem mate, thanks for lending me it, did you make any other vids from it... you no...

passing a few peps... ;)

You passed them too quick fella!! Why couldn't you toy with them a little!!!