ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Out in the sticks (with coilovers now on)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
odd choice, i nearly bought one 6 months ago but decided they were a bit too boyish if that makes sense (compared to a clio:S)

Quick though with the right work done to them, standard cams?

why the change for that then

Its fully caged, running carbon kevlar seats, billstein suspension, full polybushed, 16v with de-cat back supersprint race only exhaust, lower brace, solid lower engine mount and a few bits of smoothing

Im more into driving so I wanted something that was a more 'raw' version, i had an s1 before but got an s2 now

Plans are, 4-2-1 manifold, pugsport, forced filter and some newman ph3 cams, should be running 150 bhp,

Got quite a few jobs to do on it though, so it will be improved, I will probably get another sport, maybe a 182 next time though, and just keep it pretty much standard :rasp:

Its fully caged, running carbon kevlar seats, billstein suspension, full polybushed, 16v with de-cat back supersprint race only exhaust, lower brace, solid lower engine mount and a few bits of smoothing

Im more into driving so I wanted something that was a more 'raw' version, i had an s1 before but got an s2 now

Plans are, 4-2-1 manifold, pugsport, forced filter and some newman ph3 cams, should be running 150 bhp,

Got quite a few jobs to do on it though, so it will be improved, I will probably get another sport, maybe a 182 next time though, and just keep it pretty much standard :rasp:

im probably not the only one, but, get some pics up! sounds :cool: