ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Out with the camera this afternoon

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
Went down to Alkham valley near Dover and found a lake with some Swans and Ducks. Took several shots with my Fuji s5600fd, and these were the best.
Let me know what you think. Should have used a tripod, but it was very muddy and soft. So all the images were taken hand held and sorry to say, on auto as well. I have a lot to learn, but I am learning quite a bit from reading posts on this forum.

swan1.jpg

swan2.jpg

swan3.jpg

waterfall.jpg

ducks1.jpg

view1.jpg

LY 182 FF CUPPED
BOB I live In Ashford too....

I have a plan.....I give you FREE Photography training and you can give me FREE technical advice.....

Just checked your profile and noticed those oh so important 3 words....RENAULT TECHNICAL EXPERT

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
Mate I live In Ashford too....

I live in Singleton. The Singleton lakes are not far from where I am. Could have just gone to the lakes to take some shots but fancied a ride out Dover way. I have been to Alkham valley before but normally to the larger lake on the right heading towards Dover, this lake is on the left.

Where in Ashord do you come from?

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
I am for my sins a Renault Technical Expert! I used to work just down the road at Driveline (now Motorline) but I now work for the same group but in Canterbury! Just hate the daily commute!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
I am in Willesborough.
I know Alkham lake well...go there for walks.
Hate parking my car in the carpark....door banging city.
Strange I have noticed on here before now?
I am a Photographer working in Lydd

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Its Sunday...he is telling her to get the Roast on..lol

She is asking ...."do you want DUCK" again honey lol